The tabletop system of growing strawberries offers the grower several advantages. Perhaps the biggest advantage is the ease of the picking of the fruit. This results in a significant reduction in picking costs. Also the grower has better disease control leading to higher yields and better financial returns.
Hortech Solutions can supply a cost effective system.
The system is made up as follows:
- All legs are manufactured out of 40mm pre-galvanised Z35 super strength steel tube
- The end legs are supported with struts fixed to a ground anchor
- Bag are supported on their own individual truss supports by 4 – 3.15mm galvanised high tensile wires
Truss Support Tape
To support fruit on either side of the bag.
Growing Mediums – Coir Grow Bags
- 16 and 20 litre capacity
- 1 metre x 20cm x 8cm or 10cm
- planting holes to suit individual requirements
- 2-5 dripper holes
- 400 drainage holes
- available as 5kg blocks, 0.5kg bricks and discs to fill individual pots